Apply NowApply Now
$10 to $12 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Lots of Room For Growth”
- Responsible for carrying out designated program activities.
- Responsible for training individuals in desired skill acquisition programs, following Implementation Plan strategies.
- Responsible for documentation progress on assigned Clients’ program objectives and other necessary reports.
- Basic Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Email)
- Data Entry
- Responsible for keeping rooms, bathrooms, sink area & floors clean.
- Responsible for being in control of your room.
- Responsible for personal care.
- Responsible for never leaving room unattended.
- Responsible for driving company vehicle to transport clients.
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining needed supplies and equipment for designated program activities for In-house community instruction.
- Responsible for attendance/time sheets.
- Attend staff meetings and in-service training as requested.
- Perform other duties as requested may include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for finding alternative activities during down time.
- Responsible for procuring work contracts as requested.
- Responsible for assisting clients with personal care as needed.
- Responsible for providing back-up for other staff positions as needed.
- Responsible for participating in fund raising activities as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years’ experience in related field, experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for education.
- Must possess a belief in worth of individuals with disabilities.
- Must be able to pass background screening.
- Must be able to pass driver’s license screening.
- Must be able to perform lifting as needed, up to 30 lbs., in carrying out job assignment.
- Previous experience in working with individuals with disabilities.
- Previous experience with behavior management techniques.
- Previous experience in personal care.
- Be able to stand on your feet for up to 5 hours a day.
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Squatting and bending varies through the day.