$9.50 to $12 Hourly
Why Work Here?
“Lots of Room For Growth”
1. Responsible for carrying out designated program activities.
2. Responsible for training individuals in desired skill acquisition programs, following Implementation Plan strategies.
3. Responsible for documentation progress on assigned Clients’ program objectives and other necessary reports.
4. Responsible for keeping rooms, bathrooms, sink area & floors clean.
5. Responsible for being in control of your room.
6. Responsible for personal care.
7. Responsible for never leaving room unattended.
8. Responsible for coordinating and maintaining needed supplies and equipment for designated program activities for In-house community instruction.
9. Responsible for attendance/time sheets.
10. Attend staff meetings and in-service training as requested.
11. Perform other duties as requested may include but are not limited to the following:
a. Responsible for finding alternative activities during down time.
b. Responsible for procuring work contracts as requested.
c. Responsible for assisting clients with personal care as needed.
d. Responsible for providing back-up for other staff positions as needed.
e. Responsible for participating in fund raising activities as requested.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Two years’ experience in related field, experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for education.
3. Must possess a belief in worth of individuals with disabilities.
4. Must be able to pass background screening.
5. Must be able to pass driver’s license screening.
6. Must be able to perform lifting as needed, up to 30 lbs., in carrying out job assignment.
1. Previous experience in working with individuals with disabilities.
2. Previous experience with behavior management techniques.
3. Previous experience in personal care.
1. Be able to stand on your feet for up to 5 hours a day.
2. Lift up to 30 lbs.
3. Squatting and bending varies through the day.