Our Adult Day Training Program is our largest program area supporting adults in self-enrichment programs, pre-vocational training, life skills training, and in earning a pay check. All of the programs are designed to assist individuals in meeting their personal goals and desires. Individuals who attend this program have the opportunity to choose from a variety of activities.
- Contract work to earn a paycheck
- Vocational skills training
- Independent living skills
- Community outings
- Instruction on nutrition
- Basic cooking skills
- Life skills
- Advocacy and rights
- Fun and recreation
- Community Exploration and Outings – offers individuals the opportunity to interactive learning opportunities in their community through recreation and exploration.
- Volunteer Work: offers individuals a chance to give back to their community through service learning.
- Movement Therapy and recreational therapy
- Supervised work crews: crews go into community and complete janitorial contracts. Designed to assist employees in gaining work skills while having unlimited access to prompts and supervision.
Call Colleen for more information at 850-265-2183 [You May Submit Questions Here]