Our Adult Day Training Program is our largest program area supporting adults in self-enrichment programs, pre-vocational training, life skills training, and in earning a pay check. All of the programs are designed to assist individuals in meeting their personal goals and desires. Individuals who attend this program have the opportunity to choose from a variety of activities.
- Contract work to earn a paycheck
- Vocational skills training
- Independent living skills
- Community outings
- Instruction on nutrition
- Basic cooking skills
- Life skills
- Advocacy and rights
- Fun and recreation
- Community Exploration and Outings – offers individuals the opportunity to interactive learning opportunities in their community through recreation and exploration.
- Volunteer Work: offers individuals a chance to give back to their community through service learning.
- Movement Therapy and recreational therapy
- Supervised work crews: crews go into community and complete janitorial contracts. Designed to assist employees in gaining work skills while having unlimited access to prompts and supervision.